Ashley D. Taylor was admitted to the New Hampshire bar in 2017. She focuses her practice on litigation matters, including family and employment law, as well as commercial disputes. Ashley represents and advises clients in the following types of matters, among others:
- Employment and severance agreements
- Compliance with FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and other federal and state employment laws, as well as representation related to alleged violations of those laws
- Investigation of employment-related complaints and governmental audits
- Breach of employment and collective bargaining agreements
- Divorce and parenting actions, including negotiating divorce settlements and mediation
- Prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and cohabitation agreements
- Child support, alimony, and parenting plans (including modifications)
- Domestic violence protective orders, and other restraining orders
Ashley recognizes how vital it is for clients to have an attorney who they can trust to calmly help them navigate complex legal processes while they may be dealing with fraught issues like divorce, enforcement of a parenting plan, or employment disputes. Her goal is to make the legal process as smooth as possible for her clients.
Prior to joining Pastori | Krans, Ashley was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company in the telecommunications industry. Her experience managing outside litigation counsel gives her valuable insight into what clients need and expect from their litigation attorneys. Ashley also has experience in the areas of criminal defense, workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Social Security Disability law.
Ashley is an active member of the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association (NHWBA). She earned her J.D. from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law in 2017 and her B.S. in animal science from the University of New Hampshire in 2013. Ashley is originally from Rhode Island.