Description of Practice
Jaclyn N. Fisher is a member of the firm’s employment and complex family law practice groups where she assists clients in a wide variety of litigation matters, including employment disputes, high net worth divorce matters, and commercial litigation.
Jaclyn earned her B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2015. Throughout her undergraduate career, Jaclyn worked on K. Street in Washington, D.C. for both a lobbying firm and for the Federal Labor Relations Authority. Jaclyn’s political lobbying and federal government experience directly informs her employment law practice.
Jaclyn received her J.D. from the University of New Hampshire School of Law in 2018, where she graduated from the nationally-renowned Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program. Upon graduation, Jaclyn was awarded the Yacos Award for her dedicated work as a student attorney on a pro bono commercial litigation case through the school’s Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic. She was also presented with a certificate in Health Law and Policy for her dedicated academic focus on this area of legal study.
During law school, Jaclyn served as the Managing Editor of the University of New Hampshire Law Review, worked as a legal resident for the Honorable Andrea K. Johnstone of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire, and gained litigation experience as a summer associate for a large regional law firm. In recognition of Jaclyn’s continued devotion to public service, she was also distinguished as a Warren B. Rudman Center Summer Fellow and a Doris Monroe Rapee Scholarship Recipient.
Honors and Awards
- Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2018
- Health Law and Policy Certificate Recipient, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2018
- Yacos Award, Consumer and Commercial Law Clinic, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2018
- Warren B. Rudman Center Summer Fellow, 2016
- Doris Monroe Rapee Scholarship, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Leadership and Service
- Managing Editor, University of New Hampshire Law Review, 2017-2018
- Legal Resident for the Honorable Andrea K. Johnstone of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire, 2017
- Domestic Violence Emergency Project (DOVE) Certified, 2017
- NH Women’s Bar Association Member, 2018
Jaclyn’s News & Events
- Ensure your employees are getting PAID this year
- Attorneys Jaclyn Fisher and Petar Leonard Explore the Timely Topic of Social Media in the Workplace
- Tips to Avoid Getting on the Government’s Naughty List for Employers Featured in Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Attorney Jaclyn N. Fisher Joins Concord Law Firm Pastori | Krans