MEDIATION OF EMPLOYMENT LAW DISPUTES
Employment disputes are personal. They involve allegations that have deeply impacted the employee raising the claim and allegations that accuse company employees of wrongdoing that also resonates on a personal level. Resolution of employment related disputes require the insight and experience of a seasoned employment lawyer. As a litigator representing employees and employers for over 15 years in state and federal courts and administrative agencies in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, Attorney Beth Deragon has firsthand experience with the complexities and difficult obstacles presented in employment disputes. In addition, Beth has been conducting mediations on a voluntary basis for the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights for the past 5 years.
Beth’s objective for the mediation is to give the parties a meaningful process that is essential to resolving the dispute and a workable resolution thereby avoiding the expense and turmoil of litigation, thereby allowing the parties to move forward.
AREAS OF EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims, including but not limited to sexual harassment and pregnancy discrimination
- Breach of employment agreements
- Breach of non-competition agreements
- Breach of non-solicitation agreements
- Breach of confidentiality agreements
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour matters, including commissions and bonuses
Beth can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at 603.369.4769.